Sunday, June 12, 2005

WHEEE!
just completed my chem paper FINALLY
...with much help from my father..
this is truely weird..
i think im quite pro :D
my father taught me everything in chinese..
den i translate them(in my brains) to eng version
SO PRO RITE!
woah!!!!
yeah..
i finished all my test paper
oh this is real terrible..

IM GONNA DIE A REAL TERRIBLE DEATH
WHEN SCH REOPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homework left
1) 13 newspaper articles ( i found 3 only)
2) 4 book reviews =3) 2 history reflections
4) geog assignment
5) english ballads 1/4 done
6) art file
7) engllish file

ok im definitely
absolutely
no doubt

that
im
going
to die
!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe i will try to complete my geog home work
and 5 newspaper articles by tomorrow night...

i will just heck care bout book review..
maybe i go borrow...
roughly know wads happening..
den i any oh how write..
its only portfolio rite?
as long as u do
i think its alrite.. =
ok..
kids..never ever try to
follow my foot steps k..

i only left...
9 more days to complete all the work above..
i wonder how am i going to complete all of themm...

ARGH!!!!!!!!
i need another yanzhu!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home