Saturday, August 13, 2005

saturday mornings are boring
saturday afternoons are sleepy
saturday nights are normal..
yawns...
went great world..
my mother told me somthing stupid..
i was like ERRRR..
so stupid
im only 13++ going on 14..tsk tsk
how i wish im a 14 year old girl now..
)" )" )"
bought 2 cds from That cd shop
i think the shop is real cool
i wan my room to be like tht shop!
so dim.. so dark..so mystical..
have music on the whole time. (:
just feel like staying there forever
my father bought a military band cd>!
HAHA
all marches.. he already had a john philip sousa collection
now he's buying more..
tsk tks he wants me to listen more..
bought a nother bagg :D
my mother loved that shop alot man..
the shop sells so many kinds of bands and accessories
(: i wan to pierce my ears!
whenever i request to pierce my mother
would say why u so vain?
pierce already ike ah lian
you are only a kid, still studying
pierce for what
pierce already dun look like a student already
wait itll you get married then pierce
-FAINTS
so irritating!!!!!!!!!!
must wear clip on one BLAHHH
im gonna start saving up now
so i can go on a shopping spree with ppl
after my EOYS..
i aim to save up to $300 by november!
i only have $ 60 ++ now
how am i supposed to save tht much!!!!!!!
everyday i have six dollars excluding week ends..
if i save 2 bucks everyday..
2 times 22 times 2 = 88!
ARGH!
CANNOT!
not enough
nvm..who cares..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home