Friday, July 27, 2007

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'VE SURVIVED YET ANOTHER WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK OF TEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTS!
i lovve the purple slackers and study peeps ( jingwen, enid, jiaying and simin!)
well, i guess i managed to survive weeks after weeks with your existance :D

my worst test was emaths! hhaha i was not in the mood to do maths at all and i was just scribbling numbers without going through my relay neurones, synapse. my motor neurone was on auto mode haha. (effects of a geeky bio students). Eh I THINK I'VE MENTIONED THIS IN MY PREVIOUS POST OR SOMETHING haha.
fridays are the best day of the week! purples slackers get to sit in our corner in the library to stone or study :D just a little intro about purple slackers. it comprises of me, debbo and prissy. why slackers? because we 3 are the slackest in our class wwho see tests as just a normal routine. We enjoy life and every moment although we have to study and sit for o levels. We are purple as we all wear purple coloured spectacles. wonderful huh :O
anothere reason why i love fridays is that it signifies the end of the pain imflicting and agonizing strings of tests. Im always in a " let-me-out-of-class!" mood on friday extended curriculum!!!!! and i will dash off to banddddddd!!!! Visiting band will always be my weekly routine to end off my last day of schoooool. yea talking about passion huh. i know i should go home to revise. But it just feel wrong and uncomfortable to break off all ties from my juniors and band =\ ahaha. NOSTALGIA IS A TERRIBLE EMOTION AND FEELING!!! i think i have to say this. i feel powerless and authority deficient when i go back. I 'VE PASSED ON MY BATON TO DEAREST REGINA NEW AND WEILING LEONG AND PHOON LIJIE :D i miss conducting sectionals and clapping rhythm and pulsee. i miss saying :" HEY PEOPLE KEEP QUIET!" i miss collecting consent forms ( haha though it made me really frustrated last time), i miss saying :" i can't play today" and start complaining to weiling. i realiseed being one of the heads and SL is not an easy time although it may all seem so glamorous. it was tough and i had a period of time when i wanted to just drop my posts and walk away. Being the head made me understand the point about SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE and LEAD YOURSELF BEFORE LEADING OTHERS. I've been enlightened on the fact during my term of service, that for your fellow band mates to listen to you, you had to command thier respect first and be a role model. If i were to see someone above me not doing their job well and not carrying themselves theh way they should, i would not even give a damn about what she or he has to say about me. if i wanted my section to practise i had to have the discpline to practise. if i wanted my seection to come down for self prac, i had to set an example by doing so. Well, the example goes on and on. Being one above others, you should be able to sacrifice and do more than expected. OKAY IM GETTING A LITTLE TOO HAAHHA. SHALL JUST STOP HERE.

anyway just a little note to band people : Do your best during combine for rhapsody of hannukah. Although the competition trip is cancelled, and perhaps have lost your motivataion, you still have to perform your best and practise as hard (: and and dont let miss sia have any reason to scold you and your section mates. this will make band more enjoyable and wonderful for everyone. JIAYOU! and play well for national day and like what grace said, the UG will march nicely while the band will PLAY MUSICALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY WITH IMPACT!!!

ANYWAY i would like to thank esther, regina new, calista, chengmei, weiping, joannah and wwhoever paid for the cake for the slice of ice cream cake :DDDDDDDDD it was really tasty and it quenched my thirst and hunger =p!

I SHOULD BE STUDYING ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home