Friday, November 23, 2007

contacts are officially not my good friends. They refuse to make friends with my black small pupils and they refuse to break off from their cage to enter a new world in my eye >:( They made me stay in the macdonalds toilet for such a long time and made my friends wait for me. BUt much thanks to rachel ng and keat and zhang who tried very patiently to teach me how to put in and relax. Esp zhang who volunteered to put in for me (:

Back to my story. Contacts caused my eye to hurt badly and dehydrate it till it becomes so dry. However, eventually, they gave in to my unwavering determination and settled there for an hour or so before i realised i placed the lens into the wrong eye. -.- call me blur or retarded. I would choose the latter. (: hahaha!

YAY! and thnaks to sammie twammie that i managed to get my contacts into my eye!!!!!! i felt so disheartened that the contacts couldnt get into my eye ) : wanted to cry. Who wants to wear specs to prom!!! i felt so discouraged that i was determined to put it inside haha. Ironical. yay and tadaaaa! idid it! but i cant seem to see very clearly with my contacts. Shall wear it more often.

anyway gtg! bye!





im tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home