Friday, October 05, 2007

it has been weeks since i've last updated.
Blogging seems kinda meaningless now. and i think i have grown up, in my thinking and my height (:
Anyway, just a confession, i really do miss band and the people, minus the stupid conductor. I guess since i have no post to burden me, i am free to throw insults to that stupid woman whom i really detest to the core of the earth.

Returned from Rj's open house. It was really fun, well cause i spent it with pris and debsy (: thanks friends :DD THE SCHOOL IS REALLY HUGE AND GIGANTIC! it is 8.65 hectares!I LOVE IT! its damn spacious and full of secluded areas where it will be super relaxing to just sit around and chit chat with friends :D but it is also a perfect place to make out, as suggested by pris =p hahah! watched the band's performance and dance performance.
the baand played selections from MAMAMIA! AND ITS EXACTLY THE SAME ONE THAT WE PLAYED TWO YEARS AGO IN SNSB! so nostalgic. ) : really miss the times with mr horny and fellow section mates. i could still roughly remember my part and started fingering and shaking to the beat! (: brasses still rock THE MOST! anyway im determined to master the skill of playing trombone and trumpet before i die. So yeah i will earn lots of money and learn it even when im 60 plus BECAUSE I WILL LIVE TILL IM 2000000 YEARS OLD! hahahah the dance by WENJUN'S dance troupe was superb. i was watching every step in awe! i think me and deb and pris were really impressed. it was super rhythmic and exuberant and vibrant!!!! -claps..
oh and the sports display at the amphi theatre was .....erm.....errm..cute, in a way hahaaha.. i kept laughing. Well, it was REALLY CUTE. i have no other words to describe it.the gym display was amazing.The guys slam themselves HARD, i mean real hard, on the mat and pris said, " ouch how's your thingy!" ME AND DEB JUST STARED AT HER WITH OUR MOUTHS WIDE OPEN. :O! overall the sports display was.. CUTE.the jazz club in the lecture hall was really cool too (: SAM WAS FROM THAT CCA! SO PROOUD OF HER! I'VE GOT A COOL COUSIN IN A COOL CCA, WHO CAN SING REALLY COOL SONG WITH COOL ACCOMPANIMENTS! Coooooolioo!

the three purple slackers toured the school by ourselves, call us pro or what! It's impossible to say that im not attracted to RJ, but considering my mediocre marks and my inability to adapt to such an eng and stressful env, AND also my parents' silent disapproval, i guess i had better throw the thought of getting into rj right out of the window, pass the causway bridge, fly over selangor genting and cameron highlands and to china and russia and across the artic ocean and get drowned in the freezing cold waters, disappearing forever!

BUT STILLL.......... ) :

much thanks to the ex stnicks girl who brought us around later towards the end of the open house. I KNOW SHE IS SHUMIN'S GOOD FRIEND! I KNOW SHE IS!

i've sorta finalized my unmoderated score of prelims and i seriously am not happy with my results. i feel really stupid btw. as in, i guess no one exactly understand how i feel, btu i appreciate those friends who tried to cheer me up and talk to me. it's horrible seeing every one in my class doing so well while i am just so far away from them. they seem to be in shenton way while i am in jurong.OKAY THAT WAS A REALLY SENSELESS DESCRIPTION.. anyway, i think i should have gotten used to it long time ago. I've got the first from the back for sec3 term 4 ppr and first from the back again for sec 4 term 3 ppr. call me stupid or dumb. choose either. And english was really heart wrenching. i carried high hopes that i would get an a2 for it. free writing was well done, with a 21/30 which i had never gotten before. but situational just dragged me down damn badly and the resultant grade = B3. depressing eh.

): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):
): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):

I will be attending vj'c open house and go visit the band! (: i am supposed to bring a huge banner for phyllinda :D and pris deb and cc and i will be studying by the beach! and it shall be a really productive one! 8 A1s, here i come. PRAY HARD THAT I CAN GET INTO VJ FOR FIRST THREE WEEKS.



i dont know what to say but i feel like trash when im with you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home