Saturday, August 25, 2007

Another week passed.
And i was pissed off to the max in class almost everyday. Okay, this is so typical of me to be angry. CHILL MAN, STUPID YANZHU. I guess being in my class made me even more hot tempered than i am in nature. Not laudable at all. AND much apologies to deborah ho ahah whom i always complain and whine to in class ) : I SHALL STOP ALL THESE CRITICISM AND COMPLAINTS! well, i'll try.

Thursday was fun with pothole, like usual. Her sole presence could just make me laugh and plus her stupid nonsense, it was sufficient to make me unable to eat my orange bowl. ): i took more than half an hour to eat just one $1 loashufen dry with alittle alittle chili! -.- DANG! went to visit band with elaine and weiling and sat infront of the band in the hall. Well, sia's voice kept booming in the hall and kinda miss it huh. BUT i would never want to experience it ever again. NO WAY. OH and later i brought weiling to sit at the stairs at the carpark outside the hall to listen to them haha! THEY PLAYED SINGAPORE RHAPSODY! MY MISSED FAVE ): It never fails to bring back so many memories from SYF 2005. Sitting at the stairs did made us look very emo! hahah

Talked alot about our class and yea. I guess we are pretty much in the same predicament. thanks for the talk! I LOVE POTHOLE. and tuition was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. the new chem teacher kept mispronoucing her words like acids, bases, and SOCKS! plastic became BLASTIC. heheheheheheheheheh.

njc open day was kinda cute as the sch hired bus to send us there! GREAT SERVICE HUH!
(: but i left early at 430 so didnt get to tour the sch and visit the different ccas. IT TRIGGERED MY EXCITEMENT TO VISIT MORE SCHOOLS! im looking forward to Rjc's and Vjc's open house (:

IN THE MEANWHILE, i should kkick my butt and study study study. Prelims are in a few days' time and im really scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home