Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My hands are itching terribly to blog about something, so here i am.
I need to make this brief and short and fast!!!

Sadly, fellow stnicks girls had to commemorate our most impt day in sch at day - teacher's day D: Due to an unexpected massive power failure in school at a really unearthly time of 10 plus in the night. But it was really quite a feat that almost everyone managed to get the message that school was cancelled (: Much thanks Our efficient exco members. i must say, that night was really crazy and rowdy! I praactically threw my english books down and ran to the com! I had near 10 conversations popping up on the screen! i was busy trying to manage all the convys making sure i did not talk on the wrong convy! And i was busy picking up phone calls and receiving calls from my monitors. IT WAS FRANTIC AND TENSE!
well, but kinda disappointing. My last teacher's day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > :( why did this have to happen. Talking about teachers, I'm realy lucky to have such dedicated and caring teachers in stnicks. Never have i met any teacher that i know in stnicks that were like my pri teacher. Pri sch was horrible. STNICKS ROCK! ;D
Miss Yee, miss choo, mrs tan, mrs sherwood, mrs brenda tan, wu lao shi, chen yong meng lao shi, mr imran and MRS GOH OF COURSE! ;D well and all (: Thinking about it, i have never been back to my pri sch, ever since sec 1??? So unfilial. I seriously do not have any memorable or wonderful memories there. well, perhaps badminton was the only thing i was passionate about and my student care friends (:

I SHOULD SPEND THE REMAINING DAYS IN STNICKS TO CAM WHORE WITH FRIENDS, TEACHERS AND THE BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUAL HOLY LOVING AND WARM SCHOOL ENV (: AND FOOD..

I think all those mugging have made me skinner. I feel like a freak. I cant study well, I cant play my horn now which is totally depressing, I am so skinny that i look aneroxic, and my pimple out break is killing me.

anyway, i have a pact with dearest chia. We're gonna have a movie marathon of horror movies =\ and massive campaign to fatten me up AND to teach me how to play tennis. :D
i just hope i do not smash the racket into chia's face =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home