Tuesday, November 13, 2007

o levels are officially over.im happy.


AM I CALM OR WHAT!






WHAT THE HELL! O LEVELS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AHAHAHAHHAAHHA THIS IS SO UNBELIEVEABLE! IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY YESTERDAY THAT WE TOOK OUR AMATHS PAPER!!!! hahahahahaahahhahahahha!


now, its preparation for prom night which may seem fun but think about it, its such a hassle. ARGH I HATE BEING SO INDECISIVE AND FICKLE MINDED! saw a dress that seems to fit me alot. but on second thought, its quite short, like above my knee. btu its really to my liking. what more, its only 60 bucks! CHEAP RIGHT! i mean affordable. i tried a danie yam one although i really like it alot, cause it has so many laces and cloth flying around me, but it makes me look..old. OH my goodness. me and rachel tried this dress at isetan and its so freaking low cut. GOT A SHOCK OF MY LIFE! i kept laughing in the room. ahahah well, my mind is kinda set on that 60 bucks dress. BUT its only one size percolour! i hope no one takes it and i hope no one of my skinnynesss patronise that shop. =\ again, im afraid a fter buying it i mght regret or start to dislike it because this always happen after i bought something. > :( THIS IS SO HORRIBLE!

haha everytime i close my eyes, dressses just appear in my mind. is this known as OBSESSION? dresses are really beautiful but well, they are not meant for my daily wear and not suitable for a skinny and uhhh rather bad looking person here. ANYWAY, i wanna shopppppppp! but i need money =\ desperately. I ASPIRE TO CHANGE MY WHOLE WRARDROBE OF APPARALS! i need jeans, tops, jackets, shorts, t shirts and bags. Good thing, that im not crazy over CDs or what so ever. if not, my expenses will shoot up the sky and cause a star to drop.. (: sounds familiar? ahaha.


I WILL SHOP AND SHOP FOR MORE DRESSES (: trying dresses is simply fun! ahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home