Thursday, November 22, 2007

wheeeeeeeeeee its almost 2 weeks after O levels!
and sadly, im getting pretty bored..
Seriously, im not spending my hols as meaningful as i wanted it to be.
Firstly, I haven't found a job. Secondly, I keep thinking about prom. Thirdly, oh whatever, the list will go on and on and on and on and on .....

I was starting to get a little, just alittle nostalgic that im leaving st nicks ):
I'll miss the uniform and the low belt, and the sng socks and red badge. I 'll miss seeing all the red badge people, even those that i dont know, around school. I have a feeling that i will feel weird not seeing them walking around ): I'll miss.. my classmates! I'll miss our colourful school building which we all initially thought it resembled a kindergarden school. After some time, it really looked super vibrant and lifts our spirits!!!! And i know this is crazy, but i will miss morning assembly, mrs goh and family dance! hahahaha! I'll miss our savoury foods in the canteen! I will miss our loveable but a little abnormal juniors (: cute in a way yea, i must say. OH I 'LL BE GOING BACK FOR BAND CAMPPPPPPPPPPPP! like puh-lease, im such a nice senior. I BET I WILL HAVE RED CARPET TO WELCOME ME all the way from whatever gate im gonna enter from to the band room! then they will all play fanfare for me! liberty fanfare! Lastly, to end, i will pretend to be super surprised and touched and i will start weeping in delight. (: THE END!

well okay, lets talk about something else. Saturday tune in was quite oaky. 7 stnicks ppl went. its quite a big group! And i was having so many butterflies fluttering in my little stomach. I was super afraid and petrified. the people are super pro! ) : i felt so lao pok there. Didnt even dare to warm up, so i sat in my section staring and observing everyone. lucky phy was there. if not i would never squeeze any words out of my mouth. Im glad that phy is there. She is really helpful and nice (: oh and cheryl from tkgs went! another person i knew (: rouhui, a nygh girl , and she's damn pro! she's from SYO(singapore youth orchestra) and she got in hrough DSA! and there were many people, particularyl in my section. THERE WAS 12 SEC 4 HORNS WHO WENT! -faints. yea then me jw and chia went to makan at parkway and we started crapping about bedok! quotes:" lets go to BED-ok?" ahahhahah!

Then came band prac on wed. As usaul i was super scared and everything before it, but i guessit went pretty okay minusing the parts where i couldnt play and sight read. OH i went to collect my contact lens yesterday and the damn person refuses to teach me. well, he taugh me verbally and very quickly. like does it even help? goodness. i better try to stick it in my eye before monday. MY EYES ARE SO SO SO SO SO SMALLLLL! hahahha maybe my contacts will help enlarge it alittle (:

OKAY! and i went for self prac today! saw sonia practising track there! self prac, but i didnt really prac much cause i didnt wanna embarrass myself!!!! ) : MY SL and another guy from vs is like super damn pro! i bet the moment i play, everyone will just faint and start foaming. well, its abit melodramatic. but yea.. alright. i shall stop here!

tomorrow's prom rehearsal. i hope it goes smoothly. OKAY IM SURE IT WILL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home