Friday, November 30, 2007

HELLO FRIENDS! im back from uploading all the hundreds of pictures i took on prom!

here's the link!
www.yanzhu.shutterfly.com


anyway im ultra bored at home!!!!!!! should have gone down to vj to prac with louise since she needed a partner to go with her. well, i shall go on monday and tues to prac and familiarise myself with my parts! AND IM PRETTY DEAD CAUSE IM FLYING OFF ON WED AND COMING BACK ON SUNDAY! this means im missing 2 band pracs!!!!ARGHHHHHHHH! and when i come back, it will be intensive band practise till the 14 dec which is not-so-silent night concert! :DDDD im so happy that my section's going down to support. And many ppl are too! Oh and im glad to also say this whole vj band concert thing has been rather pleasant (: This is so enticing!!! i might be receving lots of flowersssss on the concert day!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA. random..

I just realised..hols will be ending soon ): and i havent been going out with my friends!!!! ): I was suppposed to go sentosa with miss aw and another sentosa date with pothole. I was supposed to go shopping with sammy and i was supposed to go cycling with ryan and sam! Then, i was supposed to go for movie marathon at chia's house and at cheryl's house. I was supposed to play badminton and exercise alot during the hols! I was supposed to eat many many foods with my friends! I was supposed to go for section outing and i was supposed to... the list will just go on and on forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home