Saturday, November 24, 2007

wheeeeee i survived yet another band practice in vj band (: oh and i chatted alot with louise today! -VIBRATE LOUISE VIBRATE!

i think i really have to improve. I TOTALLY SUCK! ):
anyway, the band is really coolio! Almost the whole band went out to eat tgt! like will you see us, snsb waiting for each other to makan? well, perhaps only after compeitions or major events. BUT i still love SNSB (:

And pls say im a good and punctual girl! i reached school at 735! :O bus 13 travelled so fast today!!!! To think i actually woke up at 545 to prepare for band prac. Grrrrr. Bus rides to and fro to marine parade gets on my nerves!!!!! How i wish Rj and Vj could just simply change their sites! and wheeeee i will just have to walk to vj! :DDD all problems solved.

ONE MROE DAY TO GRAD NIGHTTTTTTTT! and im pretty dead cause i havent got ready all my required stuff and yea.. i have only 1 day left! 1 day!!!!!! next monday onwards will be super hectic for me! monday will be prom! tuesday, SNSB will be having band camp but my section will be having sectionals!!! and wednesday, im having pri class chalet but but but im also having band prac which timing is in the middle of the day!!!!! goodness!!!!!! and i cant afford to miss band practise and sectionals because im going overseas from the 5th to 9th and this means missing 2 band pracs ): =\

ARGHHHH! alright. I shall let nature takes its course (: suo wei chuan dao qiao tou zhi ran zhi! (: everything will turn out fineeeeeeeeee! :D

Rehearsal after band prac at zhang's house was ahaha! we waited for ppl to arrive for 1 hour plus okayyyyy! I have to say i really enjoyed their company and the singing and everything makes me miss all my friends even more ): I LOVE STNICKS! I LOVE GIRLS! HAHAHAHAH it totally sounds wrong! prom shall be cam whoring for me!

till then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home