Tuesday, January 29, 2008

i should blog! my blog is getting pretty inactive..

O levels results have been out and i guess the one major and integral event of this year is over. Am i satisfied? i think i should be, although im not very pleased with my results. I could have done better. Its okay. (: at least i know i could qualify for Rj. However, im still staying in vj.

I have been pondering over some issues the past few days cause i've been rather free.. Am i really truely happy in vj? i was wavering whether to choose rj or stick to vj on thurs night, because i realised i wasnt really exactly enjoying myself here, excluding the band part. Im getting all so negative and unenthu and dead in school, which is so not my usual self. Dont ask me why. I just couldnt get myself have fun. Every day seems to pass so slowly and dreadfully.

Anyway, im glad most people in band are staying! though im pretty worried for the 9 pointers! THEY MUST STAY! ESP DANIEL AND JIAYING AND JINGWEN! ): i need daniel to be sitting beisde me to crap during band prac and laugh at ahem ahah! oh and samantha abandoned us for SJI IB programme :O! horrisome! hahah but i'll wish her all the best :D Band's angel and mortal game is still going on pretty well! ahhah everyone is replying enthusiastically! love it. I cant wait for the day of revealation of identities. I've got a intuition my mortal will get a huge huge shock.. MUAHAHAHA!

S31 stayed back to do our banner today. though its very last minute work cause its due tomorrow and we only started today, i think it will turn out well! Who cares about winning? As long as we do our best, i think we should be proud! :D i had fun painting ken's fingers while he was holding on to the board! and trying to attack peiyi and debby with the red paint.. SADLY, my pinafore was stained with black paint when my butt accidentally touched the black tin! grr..

Im so glad many st nicks people are coming to vj for jae! Cecilia, cheryl er(skinny friend!), rachel ng!, rachel ho! and many many! i hope they might come s31 (: then maybe everything might be better.

tomorrow 's inter house game. and that means no band ): i want machu picchu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home