Tuesday, December 18, 2007

" yo morning friends!" - bangs their table!

I miss school, terribly. To be specific i miss stnicks, i miss every bit of it. Even the few split seconds i spent day dreaming and staring into blank air. I miss driving past angmokio and into carpark 26 where i would drop off from my dad's car after saying goodbye. I miss walking past the school auntie who never fails to sit by the gate to make sure every girl, be it pri or secondary enters stnicks safely. I miss hearing her morning greetings and her smiles to little pri sch kids :D I miss walking past the turtle pond and the container classroom which are now.. empty and spooky boxes. I miss walking past the classrom block where you can hear girls' screaming and shouting and chatterings early in the morning which really birghtens up your day. I miss climbing up 8 flights of stairs from the "basement" to sec 1 and 2 level, then to sec 3 level, then to staff room and finally to my classsroom. I miss enjoying the colourful classrooms and which the colours blend so harmoniously and gracefully with each other to create a picturesque view. Standing at the highest level of the building, glancing down at the lower secs always make me feel oh-so-old. It always brings back memories of me when i was in sec 1. Running across the little field in the middle of all the classrooms to look for friends to go down for band drills.

i really miss stnicks ): i needa go back to school. i think i will pon one day of school in vj next year to just visit sstnicks. ): arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and the titanic medley playing in the background is making me feel even more bitter and nostalgic!! > :( Thinking about it, it s a wonder i didnt cry on grad night. See, friends make you really happy that one forgets that we are all going different ways after that special night.

Although i know vj will be fun, it will never be like stnicks. Its just different. Wearing stnicks uniform again will also never bring back the same sense of belonging CAUSE WE HAVE GRADUATED OFFICIALLY :(

alright i needa go do my laundry, pack my house alittle, bathe and prepare for vj band chalet. I hope it removes my sadness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home