Monday, December 03, 2007

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM UTTERLY FRUSTRATED WITH MYSELF.
WHY DO I HAVE TO FALL SICK JUST 2 DAYS BEFORE IM FLYING OFF TO HK! ):

SO FREAKING FED UP WITH MY BODY ): stupid asthma. why do you have to plaque me.
and damn it, im on medication once again. I've been eating antibiotics like more than 10 times in a year and this is not good at all. Im getting skinnier by the day. And i can never have a good night's sleep with me wheezing through the night and unable to breathe properly. URGHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!! and i dont wanna die of an asthma attack ) : its scary. alright touch woood. Dying will only exist in my life 80 years later (:

And im glad sectionals have been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances as said by kah siong. If not, i wil be missing yet another sectionals. oh anyway! i wanna attend the jc band fest concert!!!! but jingwen wont be in singapore ): and She wont be around to celebrate my brithdayyyyyyyyyyyy! -WAILS AND CRIES HYSTERICALLY. After nssn concert, i guess i will be pretty free and empty some how. maybe i should... go stayover at sam's house or...continue to practise on my horn till i improve. >:( Goodness, i really do hope i can get into vj for pae :O if i end up in ajc or smthing i will just... wallow myyself in sorrow. OH YES! i needa pay sentosa a visit. I MISS SENTOSA!!!!!

OKAY BACK TO MY HEROES!!!! i shall be meeting chia in hongkong.. in....a day's time! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home