Monday, December 31, 2007

Im feeling awfully cheated, terribly miserable and horribly dejected.

GRRRRRRRRRR this really sucks ): I feel really really really really really really really really really really really really helpless ):
No one will understand. And i dont intend to tell anyone about this. So it makes everything even worse. There's a voice calling out desperately for sos, just for someone to listen out and understand. ARGHHH! i wanna bang my head...

I dont know why im doing this either. It makes me feel really... i dont know. Its hard to explain. This whole situation is just.. i cant believe im in such position. really.

DAMN IT. I WANNA SWEAR AND SHUT MYSELF IN A WHITE BOX. ): should i head for ecp tonight, just sit by the waters and daze into the dark.





Happy new year's eve friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home