Friday, December 28, 2007

dman it i have been in really down spirits these few days. I hate feeling all moody and dampened, cause i will not be high and i will not talk and i will not be having fun. Everything around me just seems to irritate me.

On the other hand, its nice to just stone and listen to people and process in your brain and think about stuff. I mean, sometimes people do need their quiet times right. I really had the urge to walk to east coast park to sit on the breakwaters and stone, while listening to the rhythmic lapping of the waves. Good relaxation.

oh just a random remark, i miss stnicks.. horribly. i felt like crying when i was reading the christmas cards from ng, pam, pris, cheryl, june, keat and people. Brought back so much memories and laughter. It kinda finally dawned on me that i've been spending my hols with vj band and nssn people most of the time and i totally forgot about going out with stnicks ppl. ): ANYWAY I MISS POTHOLE ALOT ): REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ALOT. ) : I MISS STUDYING WITH HER IN SCH TILL LATE EVENING. I MISS TALKING TO HER AND I MISS HER RETARDEDNESS AND CRAPPINESS THE MOST! I LOVE YOU POTHOLE! i hope sch in vj ends early on one of the frist few days of school then i can chiong back to stnicks with my friends! and eat orange bowllll!!!!! excited excited excited!

watched alvin and chipmunks with band people today. We sat in gv and played funny games. had me laughing alot but i had to control. have to remain composed and poised ya! (: okay the show is much cuter than i expected it to be. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to mingde. YOU'RE 16! FINALLY! LIKE ME! HAHA. congrats. you can go play pool and watch nc 16 now. :DDDD

okay. nighties. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home