Thursday, February 07, 2008

WHEEEE HI PEEPS! i've finally added links!!!
i figured out how to add codes and links BY MYSELF okay! (: im so proud of myself :D
ahha alright. On the second day of new year, im stuck at home studying bio ): well at least for now. Im going visiting in the afternoon and that means.. no time to study bio. DEAD! i totally never listened to bio lecture (except lipids) and i have to start from scratch to study for bio test on monday. Lesson for the day? Never shut your brains off during lectures. Grrrrr.. whats with all the alpha helix and beta pleated sheet and and all the tertiary and quaternary structure.. i wanna take pheeeeeeeeseeks! ): but its too late to change. and im kinda regretting my choice of bcmg. my cousin was telling me how i was shutting doors to other pathways in life by taking bio and how deadly it is to be studying bio and geog altogether. Thinking about it, bio is really one subject that limits one's future career. Well at least i will be open to engineering and architecture studies if i take physics. And im kinda attracted to architecture studies. DAMN IT SHIT WHY AM I TAKING BIO. not as if i aspire to be a doctor and i doubt my future aim will be becoming a doctor. That is totally out of my reach. okay i should be happy and gay cause its the second day of new year.

and you knwo what! im painting my nails! hahaha specifically toe nails. so i'll be having golden toe nails in 2 mins! :D

alright. i should get my butt of my com chair and study proteins!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home