Saturday, March 01, 2008

im in a completely holiday moood. Which is often not seen as a good sign. ):
March hols are approaching. Time really flies!!!
And im only spared with 1 week to catch up with friends, complete past tutorials, understand past lectures and also to brush up my horn skills for newyork trip. This feels terribly horrible. i miss my stnicks friends. I wanna meet up with all of them and have fun but sometimes, people just get too busy with their new chapters of life. Well, The usual 3 of us will just meet up again for dinner and chats :D

Anyway, Friday was a happy day. Went back to stnicks with jia and jingwen. The warmth ad familiarity of being back at my alma mater!

















anyway im getting irritated with life and happenings around me. Im still not used to it. I miss you two alot ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home