Saturday, February 16, 2008

whooopy! its 17 feb 2008.
the past few days have been super hectic and busy! As usual valentine's day has got me to burn holes in my pocket and rack my poor brain cells to think of what presents to get and also making me stay up late into nights to complete my presents. I find it rather worth it though cause its always nice to give!! :D ahah its really nice to see people getting shocked over the fact that you actually prepared presents for them. For example, my class guys! hahaha. After maths tutorial, all the girls just started moving around giving presents to everyone! Then the guys just sat in the first row and receive presents. haha quite funny. I think they didnt expect gifts. OH but my jie bought me a nice present! hahah he bought me a white puppy with pink polka dots because he said i giggle like a puppy =.= haha still, much thanks, cause it cost quite alot. He also bought sheryl a professor bear! thanks kenn! :D its really nice cause a guy like him from VS has never prepared or bought presents for vday.

its pretty nice to have vday to be on a thursday cause its my slackest day! ahha so it gave me lots of time to locate people and pass them their presents. Spent my long breaks sitting on the tree house and crapped with ken henry sheryl and some people. omg my stupid mortal knew who i was long long time ago! ARGHHHHHHHHHH! stupid yusheng, made me look so stupid over all the replies. > :( haha but thanks for the presnt too. really really sweet and nice. :D

okay so moving on! Friday was vj's annual cross country. Rather exhilarating!!!Girls started the run first. Started off with jia, jingwen, olivia and rachel lam. BUt ran off ahead with oli! Got a pathetic 566 haha. It was partly because we started off at the back of the crowd. i was barely halfway through my run and i saw people turning back to school =.= But it was a good run cause i had no stitch and i wasnt tired at all! i could still talk alittle and laugh. haha So i shall aim to get 200+ next year. yay! oh im so proud! the first runner for girls is from stnicks! sonia got third among the girls! stnicks bravo! sat at the tree house with oli to look at the guys run back. haha it was quite funny seeing the guys trying to chiong back to get top positions. Went up to the tree house to chat with oli. (: After everything, me gabriel enghwee olivia and joel went pizza hut to eat! and proceeded to cathay to watch juno!

Saturday(16/2) was STJ. I was dunked by enghwee and junsen. GRRRRRRR. Abit enghwee could just carry me up by one hand. > :( but they didnt dunk me too deep into the water. haha. if not i will just... i dont know haha. it felt really relaxing to sit on the beach near the water and get splashed by the tides on your body, although you'll get very very sandy. haha cycled with j1 band people! oh i didnt know ming de knows how to fix bikes!!!!! so cool! hahah one pro one. cycled with ming de and daniel! haha december babies!!! we are the cutest babies on earth. oh my i had my first alcoholic drink. I totally just grabbed whatever jingwen was holding and gulped down at least 2 gulps of it. OMG and i didnt realised it was vocca sprite! O_o! junsen and jingwen just look at me drink happily without telling me its voccaa!!arghhhh! the after taste feels kinda weird. haha left with jiaying at 9 plus. Didnt dare to walk out together so junsen walked us out. haha Dont think that he was very nice to walk us out. He kept scaring me with all his stupid legends of the road and the underpass. Jiaying just happily collaborated with him!!!! arghhh! okay i reached home safe and sound! flopped on my bed and Zzzzzzzz. im glad i didn stay over. haha

alright. i shall go study and do my hw and catch up with my lectures!!!!! bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home