Saturday, February 07, 2009

cny + orientation = OMG-LY BUSY!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE! All the mega big events are finally over.. Chinese new year wasnt as fantastic as previous years.. But hehe! the clothes i bought were <333!bleah! Im kinda lazy to blog about cny. So...As i always believe, pictures speak a thousand words :D




OH OH! omg! on the 7th day of cny, i went to my grand uncle's house which is oh-so-freaking humongous! His garden can actually hold a swimming pool (if he ever converts it to one) and he has another piece of land behind where he plants lots of different vegetables! BUT, i still wouldnt mind my puny little HDB flat(my room is purplish pink! so lovely!) Anyway, he invited our family clan association lion dance troupe over and what a surprise! I was pretty much astounded to know that the lion dancers and members involved were youngsters like me! Truthfully speaking, i was expecting some bunch of old boney old men with pot bellies dancing under the lions. BUT WHOOO! saw a really cute guy doing the lion dance >.
ok back to peeeekchures!






NOW FOR ORIENTATION 2009!Lovely experience, crazy, estatic, mind-blowing, funny, WILD! Lots of beautiful memories and friendship forged.. Especially between my sub OGLs. (: Really love them alot. Without them i WOULD surely regret my choice signing up as OGL and crap! if i ever regret, those freshmen spending days with me are gonna suffer. HA fortunuate vierra freshmen!

Getting started off with new people is never an easy job for me.First day was of course, weird! But enjoyable, with Ogls constantly screaming and spamming cheers. IM so glad having Syikin Sylvester and Shihang around! CAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST OGLs I CAN EVER EXPECT! Despite Sly for being such a meanie (keeps poking me!) and insane person (OH I MEAN CAT) at times, despite shihang (gayboy!) for being bitchy and gay, despite syikin's(CHICKEN!) really funny voice when she's mute, i love them so so so much! Not forgetting my little vierra kiddos! (: Yiying(stnicks!), Jamien, Amanda, Ruby, Samantha, Clara, Yuemeng, Anqi, xuya, moses, Oswin, Xindi and Gongbo. WE ARE THE BEST SUB OG IN VJ! I DONT CARE! <3333 I can proudly declare that v4 Ogls are da closest and V4 people all together are the best in volux.. :D

Sea sports carnival and mass dance was exceptionally crazy and wacky (: After sea sports carnival, V4 went mandarin gardens to bathe and talked crap. OF course, not forgetting to cam whore. Went to Marina square and ate lunch/dinner! And omg that was the MADDEST and CRAPPIEST lunch/dinner in orientation. Sly's temporary insanity (according to Syikin) was da ultimateZxZXZ! Kept all of us roaring in laughters. He did the ILLUMUS OOOSE OOOOSE THING to a random stranger and the stranger had a really sheepish smile on his face, he did YO VJ cheer sign to every vj student he saw!, he danced weirdly out of the blue and these pair of couple stared at us real hard! He went to a female cat picture outside a shop and started touching it (the female cat was supposed to be his girlfriend). Oh and shihang opens his mouth really widely when he burst out laughing.. Super hilarious! After lunch/dinner, we went to bowl and guess what. I did the most embarrassing and nooobest mistake of my life. -faints. I actually dropped the ball behind me when i was preparing to get into my position to bowl. ): How malu-ed can that be. oh but then again, my fellow OGLs had more funny facts when they bowl. Shihang fell to his knees after letting off the ball. Syikin's ball went to the long kang after barely passing 1.5 metres. HAHAHAHA omg how i love my og! Even lemuel keeps crashing my sub og gatherings. And w're cool man! We didnt even sit with our big og during joustling at the beach =P!

Sighs.. orientation is over! means alot lesser time to see my freshmen and fellow sub OGLs! Im looking forward to friday's OG bbq and present making for our freshies with the other 3 OGLs.. lastly, much thanks for vierra OGLs and freshies for making this orientation so fun and happening. This was so much more memorable than orientation 2008.

peeeekchures!



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home