Monday, June 13, 2005

duh!~!!!
completed..
5 newspaper article today..
hope to do another 5 later..
and i will only be left with 2 more newpaper article!!!!
WHEEE!
tomorrow..
i shall complete my geog and 1 history reflections..
(if i got the time)
oh dear..
i keep thinking bout band camp..
i wonder how is it like..
with the second day of camp FULL day practice..
)))))))))))):
i think i have not been very enthusiastic
bout band pracs and drills this year..
still rememebered...
how enthu i was last year..
bout drills and band pracs...
always hoping tht every day will have band pracs..
i tihnk i was totally crazy..
yupp due to some stuff
my craziness over band started to died down this year..

i just simply cant wait for smthing to happen..
hopes it comes asap!!
....

i generally rested during the day
and travelled only when i was secured by night
from the view of man.
on morning, however,
finding that my path lay though a deep wood,
i ventured to continue the journey
after even the sun had risen.
the day which was one of the first of spring,
cheered even me by the loveliness and pleasure,
that had long appeared dead,
revive within me.
i allowed myself to be carriedd awayby these feelings,
forgetting my solitude and deformity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home