Friday, April 03, 2009

DANG. I realised i havent updated my blog for EONS OF YEARS! Many interesting things have happened and past in my life and most importantly, SNSB GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS. I dont freaking wanna care about those freaking insensitive band critics on sgbandfusion blog although i was really agitated and upset about those comments about my band. But then again, i think i shouldnt stoop to their level and waste my breathe on them. GO SNSB! I LOVE YOU FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! continue making impressive music with miss sia. We'll sore high and glorious (:

OH OH sorry iggy ahah havent been updating.. (: Here's one update for you then!

Got this really beautiful song from a sylvester who has been helping me to increase my song library. Looked through the lyrics and it kinda touched my heart. This song is 'Love story' by Taylor Swift.

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
and say hello;

Little did I know
That you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
And I was crying on the staircase,
begging you, 'Please, don't go.'"

And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'"

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.
So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while.
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet,"
But you were everything to me; I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,'"

And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'

Romeo save me - they're tryin' to tell me how to feel;
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story - baby just say "Yes.'"

Oh.

I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever comin' around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town,

And I said,
"Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in thy head? I don't know what to think-"

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
"Marry me, Juliet - you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress;
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'"

Oh, oh.

We were both young when I first saw you...


I've been like kinda troubled by one particular incident which it very very complicated and annoying. Feeling really helpless about it although i really wish to do something. But i've come to a conclusion that by doing something, i reckon more problems will surface. There are enough issues right now. URGHHHHH i hate this feeeling.. I just wanna bury my head under the soil. I really hope things will turn for the better for everyone (and that i get out of it safely). I dont know if i have the right to feel pissed about it.. or im at fault?

Right.. enough emo-ing. There's no point. Tomorrow is band day ( from 9 - 5) TIRED! I havent been able to concentrate on my studies like how i did last term. I should pace myself and gain back my momentum. A levels are nearing like mad! T3A! -dang! plsu plus i really need to go check out on university courses and my future jobs. I dont wanna end up hating my job in my years to come!

Another point of reflection.. On the bus today, me chia suzie and bird were happily chatting. Chia told us what suzie wrote on her career exploration questionaire. The question was basically asking "What do you want to achieve in your future?" or something but i know there was an element of time span like maybe 10 years to come? So suzie wrote " be in a steady relationship .." haha i thought it was pretty cute. (: I mean i would wish for that too! =P! And seriously, its every girl's dream to find a guy that she can really rely on and live with happily! Alright i sound so fairytale like! I SHOULDNT(am not!) BE LIKE CHIA AND SUZIE WHO ARE MAN CRAZY! hahaha


the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home